User Requirement Specifications (URS) are a way to detail pieces of equipment that a company wishes to purchase. They are generally used to detail specific requirements such as : required capacity, key process information, space limitations, standard of constructions etc.
A project management gated process is used to ensure set systems and procedures are followed so that a project receives management sign off at key stages.
A feasibility study is an assessment of the practicality of a proposed plan or project. A feasibility study analyses the viability of a project to determine whether the project or venture is likely to succeed.
A risk register is a document that is used as a risk management tool to identify potential setbacks within a project. This process aims to collectively identify, analyze, and solve risks before they become problems.
The full form of P&ID is Process and Instrumentation Diagram. This is an engineering document developed by process engineers that shows the piping and other related items for process flow. A P&ID provides a detailed graphical representation of the actual process system that includes the piping, equipment, valves, instrumentation, and other process components in the system. All components are represented using various P&ID symbols which are globally recognised.
I am an experienced, highly motivated project management professional that is a team player, with a proven track record of achievement in a target and results driven environment. I am a straight-talking focused manager that will seek help and advice as and when required. Equally, I recognize when I get things wrong, so lead by example and admit to my short comings so all can learn, should the need arise.
LEGACY DEVELOPMENTS LTD – 2001 to Present
Working with blue chip clients to deliver complex projects within the manufacturing industry.
Recent projects include:
- Detail design of dry ingredients new build circa £40m
- New packing hall installation chicken industry £5m
- 10.5MW CHP installation £7m
- 2.5MW containerised CHP system x 2 £3.8m each
- Double the capacity of a chicken fillet process line with 48 hrs to change over line configuration £1.7m
- Installation of Ishida chicken dark meat portion lines x 2 with 48 hrs to change over line configuration £3m
- Site re-configuration feasibility study Chicken industry £200m+
- Re-configure factory internals to meet Tesco standards, chicken industry £3m
- Old intake conversion to sterile process area in 12 weeks – chicken industry £1.3m
- Various plant upgrades in chicken industry £1.6m
- Cereal process development and implementation of new clean design standards £7m
- Design and installation of product grinding, blowing and bagging system in 10 weeks £350K
- Packing hall reconfiguration to remove bottlenecks in cereal industry £1.2m
- Flaked cereal line process improvements £1.3m
- Various safety improvements across cereal site £1.6m
- Design and manage installation of syrup sterilisation process, 6 day change over across 3 lines £1.7m
Running a consultancy business that provides a management resource to industry through full project lifecycles.
System design, manufacture and management of installations to clients bespoke requirements with our trusted delivery partners.
Including but not limited too:-
- Capex Justifications:
- Continuous Improvement Projects:
- Construction Management:
- Creation of Project delivery systems and procedures:
- Design Management:
- Energy saving power systems including full CHP’s
- Full Project Life-cycle delivery:
- Implementation of Design Standards:
- Plant Design & Development:
- Process design to achieve sterilization against salmonella, campylobacter and other pathogens harmful to consumers:
- Programme Management:
- Project Management:
- Operational Management:
- Route Cause Analysis:
- Utility design and installation
For more information about my experience please view my Linkedin profile by clicking the link below.